cosmetic surgery expertise
dedicated to cosmetic surgery
across the country
We understand how you feel and why you’re thinking about breast surgery. Every woman is different and if you feel unhappy about your breasts it can take all the enjoyment out of life. We can help.
Choosing cosmetic breast surgery
When you’re unhappy with your breasts it’s hard to feel confident. You might not wear the clothes you’d like to, cover up on the beach and even feel self-conscious in front of your partner. So cosmetic breast surgery isn’t just about enhancing your looks; it can really boost your self-esteem too.
Our most requested procedures are breast enlargement and breast reduction, both of which can even out your proportions and have a dramatic impact. Breast uplift is another popular choice for women who want to regain a firm, rounded bust after childbirth or when gravity begins to take its toll. We also offer a range of nipple correction procedures which can help to restore your self-confidence.
Why choose Transform
When you’re considering cosmetic breast surgery, choosing your provider is the most important decision you’ll make. As well as advice, support and exemplary care at every stage of your journey, the benefits of choosing Transform include:
- Your initial appointment will be with one of our experienced patient care co-ordinators.
- You will be invited to a free consultation with a cosmetic breast surgeons.
- We have invested in our own purpose built cosmetic surgery hospitals in south Manchester and west London for your continuity of care. We also work in partnership with private cosmetic surgery hospitals in Scotland and Northern Ireland which meet our stringent standards of clinical and patient care excellence.
- Our cosmetic breast surgeons are among the most experienced in the UK and are all GMC registered – we carry out more breast surgery procedures than any other cosmetic surgery provider.
- We provide a comprehensive 3-year aftercare programme including a 24/7 patient helpline.
- All of our breast implant products come with a 10-year warranty for your reassurance and peace of mind.
Every woman’s personal reasons for choosing cosmetic breast surgery are as individual as she is. That’s why we always invite you to book an appointment to talk to us in confidence and with no obligation. These allow you to discuss what you hope to achieve and allow us to talk about what you can expect from us before you decide to go ahead.