30 Great Nicknames for Breasts
We love nicknames. Who doesn’t? They’re a sign of affection and familiarity, a great opportunity for some fun - and they’re not just good for friends. Incidentally, we also love breasts...can you see where we’re going with this? Yes, you got it: alternative names for breasts! Why not bestow your favourite body parts with their own nicknames?
In fact, according to a Buzzfeed poll, 89% of people who voted said they have a nickname for their breasts. And rightly so; our girls need to feel loved and respected. We’ve put together a list of thirty of our all-time favourite terms for breasts.
What do you call yours? Tell us over at @wearetransform. And without further ado, let’s get started on that list of our favourites!
- Boobs…We thought we’d start with a classic. You just can’t go wrong with ‘boobs’.
- Danny Devitos...Understatedly fabulous with a touch of humour, may we suggest christening the girls your Danny Devitos? Don’t miss the fact that Danny’s initials are DD – this is a bit of real nickname genius!
- Ant & Dec...Famous duo names work great for nicknaming your breasts! The only thing is, how do you decide which one’s Ant, and which one’s Dec?
- Minnie & Mickey
- Yorkshire Puddings. Why not give a nod to your heritage by affectionately likening the girls to your favourite Sunday roast staple? Bonus points if you’re from Yorkshire!
- Bristol Cities
- Baubles...This one works especially well for the festive season. And you know, why not name your breasts after Christmas tree ornaments?
- Life Savers
- The Girls
- Bosom...Old fashioned and comforting, these days this one comes with a pinch of irony! We’re still fans of ‘bosom’ – the old ones are the best!
- Iced Gems
- Coconuts...A tropical classic, this one – could your breasts be a lovely pair of coconuts?
- Lady Bubbles
- Strawberry Creams
- The Mitchell Brothers...It’s the Ant and Dec conundrum again…which one’s Phil and which is Grant? Or does it depend on the day?
BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION