Introducing Microskin – exclusively available through Transform
Microskin is a revolutionary, second-skin product available exclusively from us in the UK. Originally developed in Australia, this completely waterproof system allows the skin to breathe naturally while providing effective coverage for skin concerns like birthmarks, vitiligo, burns, heavy scarring, rosacea, eczema, skin grafts and even covering any unwanted tattoos.
What do you need to know about Microskin?
- It isn’t makeup but a simulated second skin or simply, a camouflage colour correction treatment.
- 35 different colours so you are sure to find your perfect colour match!
- Manufactured from natural ingredients it can be used on birthmarks, vitiligo, burns, heavy scarring, rosacea, eczema, acne, skin grafts and can even cover tattoos.
- It is completely safe and meets UK, EU, TGA & FDA standards.
- It behaves just like skin and is completely waterproof. This means it will not rub off, transfer or stain your clothing like traditional creams and foundations.
- It lasts a minimum of 5 days – you can still do normal activities without worrying about such as swimming, sports and even going into a sauna and the product will stay put!
- It doesn’t cause perspiration and allows the skin to breathe, unlike heavy makeup alternatives.
Here are just some of the most common conditions that Microskin can be used for:
Although almost all of us have birthmarks, they are sometimes more noticeable than others and can appear prominently on the skin.
Burns are a result of skin tissue damage from excessive heat, electricity, radioactivity, or corrosive chemicals that destroy proteins in the exposed cells.
- Contact Dermatitis
This is an eczema reaction as a result of an external substance. Affecting about 1 in 5 people, it is characterized by red, flaky skin, sometimes with cracks or tiny blisters.
Eczema is often used interchangeably with dermatitis to represent itchy skin.
This occurs when an excessive amount of melanin has been deposited in a clump causing a brown lesion on the skin.
More common in darker skin types, keloids are red, raised and firm scars with a smooth shiny surface.
- Port Wine Stain
Present at birth, this is characterised as a purple permanent mark that varies in size.
Often associated with flushing, rosacea is common in both men & women and can appear at any time.
A healed but still visible mark of injury of any sort, Microskin can conceal almost all scarring.
Even your unwanted tattoos can be covered on an ongoing basis or for a special occasion with the product.
Patches of vitiligo are completely de-pigmented and can appear totally white. It may occur anywhere on the body, including around the mouth, nose and eyes – as well as on the elbows, knees, the front of the shins, back of the hands and on the feet.
Available exclusively from us
We are proud to be the exclusive brand partner for Microskin in the UK.
From March 2019, Microskin will be available to purchase from 10 of our clinics with our fully trained, experienced and dedicated skin experts on hand to teach you exactly how to apply the product to your skin so you can do so from the comfort of home.
It is available at the following Transform clinic locations:
- London Cornhill
- London Weymouth Street
- London Riverside
- Manchester – York Street
- Manchester –The Pines
Start your Microskin journey with us…
Your journey begins with a 45-minute consultation with one of our skin experts, they will scan your skin using an app to provide you with a colour match. The aestheticians will then show you exactly how to effectively apply the product to your skin and provide you with a 3 months’ supply.
If you’re looking for a more effective, longer-lasting treatment made from natural ingredients than makeup can offer to conceal your skin concern, book your Microskin consultation today.
Related Blog Posts
Find out about the latest news, opinions and updates from Transform and the cosmetics industry.