We are finalists in The Aesthetic Awards 2018!
We are proud to announce that we have been selected as a Finalist for The MATA Award for Best Clinic Group, UK & Ireland at The Aesthetic Awards 2018…
We’d also like to congratulate our market-leading suppliers who have also been nominated for an Aesthetic Award…
– Obagi, Epionce and Heliocare skincare available in our clinics
– Allergan – CoolSculpting and Juvéderm injectables
What are The Aesthetics Awards?
The Aesthetics Awards celebrate the achievements of aesthetic practitioners, clinical providers and suppliers by recognising the best in the industry for their services to medical aesthetics.
Finalist and award winners are acknowledged for their commitment to clinical excellence and product innovation who are recognised to have paved the way in the field of medical aesthetics.
About the Award…
The MATA Award for Best Clinic Group, UK & Ireland is open to any clinic group with 10 clinics or more in the UK and Ireland. The group will be judged as a whole on commitment to excellence in customer service, patient care and patient safety based on evidence of good feedback from customers.
As much as we’d love for our customers to vote for us, the winner of this category will be decided by the judging panel.
Why is our nomination important to us?
We feel honoured that our dedication to clinical excellence has been recognised as this award celebrates and acknowledges the clinical group which has demonstrated best practice and outstanding customer service.
We love to hear when we have done well and it’s even better for us and our clinical teams made up of nurses and aestheticians to be given recognition for their hard work and commitment to providing the best possible service for our customers.
Choose us for your aesthetic treatments
When you come to Transform, we can promise that your treatment will be performed by highly qualified and experienced professionals in a clinical environment, using only approved and regulated products.
Here are our promises to you…
· Purpose-built clinics – all treatments will be carried out in a clinical setting.
· Qualified professionals – all injectables will only be carried out by fully qualified doctors and nurse practitioners.
· FDA approved products only – only clinically approved and regulated products will be used in our non-surgical treatments.
· At Transform clinics, we only high quality, premium dermal fillers and injectables. We use Juvéderm fillers and for line and wrinkle smoothing, our highly experienced medical professionals use Botulinum toxin.
Related Blog Posts
Find out about the latest news, opinions and updates from Transform and the cosmetics industry.