Welcome to Careers at Transform.
Whether you’re looking for a change of scene in your current role or looking to move to a new career opportunity then why not consider working with us?
Our people are passionate about what they do and have a genuine desire to help others through their patient journeys. Many of our staff have been patients themselves and understand what a big decision it is to have cosmetic surgery, a weight loss surgery or a non-surgical procedure. We’re looking for confident yet friendly individuals who can reassure our patients and develop strong relationships with our teams.
Should you require further details then please email [email protected] or telephone the HR Department via 0161 495 2400. Alternatively, simply send us an updated CV.
We’d very much like to hear from you if you’re currently working within the industry even if we have no advertised roles available as we’re always keen to reach out to experienced individuals for future vacancies. If you’re currently a Clinic Manager, Patient Advisor, Aesthetician or Non Surgical Nurse Practitioner then do contact us, in confidence.
We’d also like to hear from ‘bank’ Registered Nurses and ODPs with the experience to work in the Clinic/Theatre/Ward as appropriate.
Listed below are outline details of our current vacancies.
HEAD OFFICE AND MANAGERIAL ROLES
- Clinic Business Managers (full time) required nationally but specifically for London, Manchester, Newcastle, Riverside, Maidstone, Reading & Fulham. Reporting to the Regional Manager, applicants should have previous business development and people management experience. Applicants will be working to KPIs to deliver the Clinic revenue and profitability. Applicants may also be expected to hold Registered Manager status with the CQC/HIS/HIW as applicable.
- Contact Centre Advisors (preferably full time, part time considered) based within our busy Contact Centre at our Pines Head Office. Applicants will need to have had significant previous experience within a call centre/contact centre/telesales. Handling ‘call me back’ e mails and messages the role involves making mainly outbound calls to ‘warm’ leads’ No cold calling expected. An ability to work to target is essential. Hours worked on a rota basis which includes weekends and late evenings so flexibility essential.
CLINIC BASED ROLES
- Aestheticians (part time, full time may be considered in certain areas). Nationwide. Applicants should hold minimum NVQ Level 3, or equivalent, in beauty therapy or similar. Ideally applicants should hold NVQ Level 4. Previous commercial experience including use of lasers is essential. A pro-active, professional approach to the role will be required as is flexibility of availability.
- Non Surgical Nurse Practitioners (full time or part time) required nationally but immediately for Carlisle Clinic, Maidstone, Southampton and in the London area. We’re expanding our non surgical offering and are seeking practitioners for future roles. Applicants must hold the independent nurse prescriber certificate (V300) and have previous commercial experience of injectable aesthetic treatments.
- Clinic Pre and Post Operative Cosmetic Nurses . Current vacancies at our Reading Clinic (f/t), Riverside Clinic (f/t) and Sheffield Clinic (p/t maternity cover).
Applicants should be Registered General Nurses with a minimum 2 years post qualification experience. Up to date venepuncture skills are essential as is experience of dealing with post operative surgical patients. Sound knowledge of wound care essential.
- Registered General Nurses for Bariatric and gastric band fills. Required All areas. As a result of increased demand for weight loss services we’re seeking suitably experienced nurses to join us for opportunities nationwide.
- Clinic Administrator – Glasgow (part-time, 21 hours). We are seeking a Clinic Administrator to help the smooth running of our Scotland-based clinic. Ideally you will be from an administrator or customer service background.
HOSPITAL BASED ROLES
- RGN Ward Nights (predominately) Pines Hospital but with an expectation to cover days if the business requires. (Full or part time opportunities available).
- RGN Ward Nights Pines Hospital (part time / 2 nights). Maternity cover initially. Whilst cosmetic surgery experience is desirable, it is not essential as training will be provided. However previous experience on a pre/post operative surgical ward is essential. Flexibility is essential as the role involves shift work and includes weekends.
- Theatre Practitioners ( Pines Hospital). Required on a part time or full time basis. Senior Theatre Practitioner (Pines Hospital required on a part time basis.
- Theatre Poster (Dolan Park Hospital).