Transform Riverside hospital
Our cosmetic surgery hospital in London is just twenty minutes from central London. It is one of the highest specification cosmetic surgery hospitals in the UK with a team of over 70 staff.
Every patient is there for a cosmetic surgery procedure, so our team knows exactly how to take care of you before, during and after your treatment. As we own the hospital outright, we have control over all clinical standards including a focus on infection prevention.
You’ll enjoy an exceptional commitment to your health and wellbeing with discretion and privacy a priority. Our medical facilities are first class and you’ll recuperate in a comfortable en-suite room.
Facilities at Riverside Hospital
- 2 state-of-the-art operating theatres
- 14 private en-suite rooms with Wi-Fi and flatscreen TV
- 5 bed day unit for outpatients
- Specially designed consultation rooms
- Full pre and post-operative support
- Chaperone available on request
- Restaurant kitchen with full-time chef and catering team
- 68 parking spaces
Your hospital stay
- The Day Of Your Procedure
- Settling Into Your Room
- Highest Clinical Standards
- Your Surgical Procedure
- Recovering In Comfort
The Clear Charter - Promise #1
#1 - Your clinical care will be carried out by experienced and fully qualified surgeons, nurses, doctors, anaesthetists, dentists and practitioners.
All of our surgeons are fully registered with the GMC (General Medical Council) and will have their work reviewed every three months by a clinical committee. In addition we will publish a full list of surgeons together with their qualifications