Are lip fillers right for me?
You might want to try lip fillers, which add or restore fullness to your lips, because:
- your lips have lost definition over the years;
- you’re tired of using makeup to enhance your pout and want something longer lasting;
- you think that a more defined smile and shapelier lips would suit your face better.
Getting lip fillers – which is also known as ‘lip enhancement’ or ‘lip augmentation’ – is usually totally painless, and you’ll see the results immediately:*
- The treatment takes about 30 mins, and, though you may experience some slight swelling or bruising, there’s no recovery time attached.*
- You can choose the exact look you want, whether that’s a subtle change or a big difference!*
- Our fillers aren’t permanent, so you won’t be stuck with your new lips forever if you decide they’re not for you.*
- Love the results? Don’t forget you’ll need a top up every three to six months to maintain volume and definition.*
Popularity-wise, lip enhancement is our fastest-growing non-surgical treatment.
Ready to go ahead? Then let’s book your free consultation.
Our lip augmentation results
Our clients love showing off the results of their lip filler treatment - see for yourself using the before and after slider.
Lip enhancement at Transform
Lip enhancement treatment costs vary and depend upon each patient’s individual requirements. For lip injections, as a guide, 0.5ml syringes start at £215 and full syringes start at £290. After a free consultation we will be able to provide you with an accurate cost, with no obligation to proceed if you decide the treatment’s not right for you.
The day of your treatment
At your appointment, you’ll meet with your practitioner, discuss the procedure and then sign a consent form. As lips are especially sensitive you’ll then be offered a topical numbing cream that takes around 30 minutes to take effect.
Lip filler solution is then very carefully injected into the area using an ultrafine needle. After completing the series of injections, your practitioner will massage your lips to ensure the filler is evenly distributed.
The process may be a little uncomfortable for you, but it shouldn’t hurt, and you’ll be able to see the results immediately.*
You can leave the clinic as soon as the procedure’s been completed, and should be totally fine to go about your normal day-to-day activities. Most patients experience some slight swelling or bruising, though the extent that this affects you will usually depend on how easily you bruise in general and it’s usually minor. You might also notice that your lips are a little tender for up to 10 days following your treatment.
Our lip fillers
The FDA approved filler solution that we use is manufactured by Juvederm® and is made from hyaluronic acid. Unlike silicone (which is no longer used for lip enhancement procedures the UK) hyaluronic acid is not permanent, and will naturally be absorbed by the body over time. That’s why fillers need to be topped up every three to six months.
Why choose Transform for lip enhancement?
- The Juvederm® lip filler solution we use is FDA approved.
- Our lip filler procedures are only ever administered by fully qualified doctors and nurses so you’re guaranteed the very highest standards of care.
- We’ll create a personalised treatment programme to ensure your lips stay plump and continue to look great.
Book an appointment
To find out more about lip enhancement you can book a free appointment with one of our Patient Care Co-ordinators. A practitioner will then create a personal treatment plan. If you’ve had a non-surgical treatment with us before and would like to book another appointment, you can now use the My Transform login page.
*Treatment results and benefits can vary and are different for each individual. As such, Transform cannot guarantee specific results.