Full time, UK wide, Clinic based
We are recruiting clinic nurses across the UK to provide clinical support to the Clinic Manager and take responsibility for clinical standards within the clinic. You will ensure that care provided is in line with Company Policies and Procedures and comply with Regulatory requirements.
Main responsibilities cover both clinical as well as administration and management:
- Work closely with National Lead Clinic Nurse to maintain high standards of patient care.
- To provide pre- and post-operative duties in line with Company Policies and Procedures.
- To have overall responsibility for the inventory, control and organisation of clinical equipment, nursing staff and nursing/surgical procedures undertaken within the Clinic.
- To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for patients.
- Work within Company systems in maintaining complete records and ensuring that all records are handled in line with current legislation. That all care given to, or communications with, individual patients is completely recorded, signed and dated.
- Ensure that all complaints are recorded and handled in line with Company policies.
- To provide appropriate and accurate reporting systems in line with Company Policy and on a timely basis. This is to include infection control, adverse events, accidents and incidents.
All personnel must adhere to and work within the scope of Company policies and work practices for Infection Prevention and Control and be aware of the rationale and responsibility to maintain high standards of infection control at all times.