Full time, London, Clinic based
The Surgeon Assistant role at Transform Hospital Group is unique. Delivering high-quality service, a Surgeon Assistant is the first point of contact for all patients - the brand ambassador who takes our patients through their treatment journey with us.
As a Surgeon Assistant, you will meet and exceed targets through the effective use of patient video, telephone and face to face consultations, as well as post-consultation follow up. To succeed, you will have strong interpersonal skills and a good knowledge of the treatments we provide. You should have expertise in active listening, rapport building and two-way communication. You will be highly motivated to achieve results and be driven to deliver your daily targets.
This role requires a full understanding of our range of cosmetic surgery procedures, experience working alongside consultants/surgeons, excellent organisational skills, a good grounding in theatre scheduling, and the ability to be a great team player.
Your main duties will include:
- Responsibility for handling enquiries and booked consultations for all our cosmetic surgery treatments, ensuring that relevant and correct information is given to prospective patients and that organisational policies and procedures are followed.
- Achieving set personal sales targets, within ethical guidelines.
- Liaising with our surgeons to ensure they are fully briefed for each and every clinic.
- Following up with patients after their consultations, answering any questions and supporting them through their treatment journey to surgery day.
- Liaising with the clinic nurse if any supporting documentation or follow up appointments are needed.
- Collecting deposits and setting up finance applications, whilst ensuring all balances are cleared in line with company expectations.
- Ensuring that all related administration is correctly and promptly processed to maintain the highest standards of patient care.
- Liaising with all Head Office departments when needed in relation to scheduling, operations and treatments.
- Being proactive and taking personal responsibility for handling patient complaints.