· General Medical Council (GMC no 6157175)
· Italy (College of Doctors, Rome)
· ISAPS, (International Society Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
· SECPRE (Spanish Society Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery)
· AICPE (Italian Society Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
· ASCBS (American Society Cosmetic Breast Surgery)
· 2010, Joined GMC Specialist Registrar, as Plastic Surgeon
· 2007, Board certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Italy
· Jan 2007 First inscription to GMC in England
· July 2002 Medicine Degree, University of Messina, Italy, (With laude)
· 2003-2004 fellowship in maxillofacial surgery, and head and neck cancer.
· 2005, fellowship Maxillofacial & Plastic Surgery, under Prof Michael Stricker, Nancy Central Hospital
· 2005 – fellowship in microsurgery, Nancy-Strasbourg University
· 2005 – fellowship in breast reconstructive surgery , Hospital Rome, Breast and plastic surgery Unit
· 2007 – Clinical Fellowship Guy’s Hospital and St Thomas’, London then a Fellowship in aesthetic surgery, McIndoe Surgical Center, East Grinstead
· 2008/2009 Consultant Plastic Surgeon USP Hospital Marbella ( Spain)
· 2010/2011 Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Xanit Hospital, Spain
Mr Mileto qualified as a cosmetic surgeon in 2007, and since then he has carried out around 300 procedures per year.
He has performed procedures in the UK, Italy and Spain, covering a range of areas including facial surgery, body surgery and breast surgery.