Simply fill in the form and one of our friendly team will be in touch shortly.
We can discuss your free consultation today.
If you are ready to start your journey, we can book you in at a time and date that suits you to start your transformation
The minimum age for any consultation and a surgical procedure is 18. It is not possible to proceed with treatment if you become pregnant.
· General Medical Council (GMC no 7064009)
· BAPRAS British Association of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons (overseas membership)
· Mr Samouris is on the Specialist Register
· Athens Medical Association
· Hellenic Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
· International Society for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
· October 2004 – Medical Degree, University of Messina, Italy
· December 2007 – December 2009 – Core Surgical Training, General Hospital of Patras “San Andreas”, Greece
· October 2005 – October 2006: Served as a Sergeant Physician at 116 Air Force Unit in Greece
· June 2010 – August 2011: St Andrews Centre, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Broomfield Hospital NHS, Chelmsford, Essex
· August 2011 – November 2011: Pinderfield General Hospital, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
· November 2011 – April 2012: Chelsea & Westminster Hospital NHS, London
· April 2012 – October 2012: Charing Cross Hospital, London
· October 2012 – November 2014: Department of Plastic Surgery, Microsurgery & Burns Unit, General Hospital Of Athens, Greece
Mr Samouris was educated in medical and surgical training in Italy and Greece, before continuing his career in the UK.
He has served as a Sergeant Physician at an Air Force unit, as well as carrying out work within the NHS and private hospitals across the UK. He carries out a wide range of procedures including facial surgery, body surgery and breast surgery.