Our 3-year aftercare programme
Our comprehensive aftercare is tailored to your needs. You'll be covered by our standard 3-year aftercare programme which offers;
- Free access to your surgeon at any time before or after your procedure.
- 24-hour patient helpline number to ensure you can contact a member of our medical team at all times.
- 3 year readmission policy on breast implants.
- All review appointments.
- Re-admission in the unlikely event that you experience clinical complications and your surgeon agrees further surgery is appropriate to address these.
Our Extended Aftercare
In addition, for patients seeking additional peace of mind, our extended aftercare offers 10 years re-admission surgery for all the procedures.
Both aftercare options are summarised in the table below. You can find out more about our aftercare at a free consultation in one of our clinics.
*details correct as at May 2016. Further details can be supplied at your nearest clinic.
Committed to better aftercare
We pay particular attention to your aftercare because it’s as important as the surgery itself. We continually review and improve our aftercare through Tell Transform, our patient questionnaires where we seek to listen to our patients feedback.
You can be assured of the highest standard of care whilst you recover in one of our dedicated cosmetic surgery hospitals. Transform Pines and Transform Riverside provide high quality accommodation with bright, modern en-suite rooms and a restaurant kitchen with a full-time catering team to ensure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible.
- Your surgeon and ward nurse will visit you before you leave hospital to make sure everything is going well.
- You’ll receive advice on what you should and shouldn’t do to help with a speedy recovery.
- You may feel very sore from the operation and will not be allowed to drive, so it’s essential that you’ve arranged to get home safely and perhaps for someone to stay with you overnight.
- A follow-up appointment will be made to remove your stitches and check how you are healing.
- A review with your surgeon will also be booked where you will discuss the results and any further recommendations on your aftercare will be given.
A 6 week post operation appointment with your surgeon will also be required as well as further reviews in the following months depending on your surgery and the progress you make.