Having originally completed his medical degree at Karachi University, he came to the UK to acquire post graduate training in Plastic surgery and gained his FRCS (Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons) in 1992. He gained training and experience in Plastic Surgery in major NHS hospitals under the training program of Royal college of Surgeons and British Association of Plastic & Surgeon (BAPS) and became full time consultant.
Mr Bhatty continued to practice plastic and cosmetic surgery here in the UK and abroad and achieved great successes across both specialities. He is now full time Cosmetic surgeon since 2010. Mr Mabroor Bhatty is an expert in his field. He has overtime, developed special interest in carrying out cosmetic facial procedures and complex cases related to Body contouring after extreme weight loss. He has given lectures and read papers on these topics. He also has a vast experience of performing facial and eye lid procedures under local anaesthesia as well.
Mr Bhatty still provides reconstructive procedures in under privileged areas abroad as Visiting Plastic Surgeon offering much needed support to those in need. He makes these visits 3-4 time a year.
● MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
● FRCS Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow & Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
● Cert. Plast. The Royal College Of Surgeons of England
● Dip. Plast. British Association of Plastic Surgeons
● Fellow In Hand Surgery, Pulvertaft Hand Centre, Derby, UK
● ISAPS - International Society Of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
● BAPRAS- THE BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF PLASATIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGEONS
● AACS - American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
● ISHRS - Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
● IPRAS - The International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
● PAPS - PAKISTAN Association of Plastic Surgeons
● PSSH - Member Pakistan Society for Surgery of Hand
● Member Head & Neck Oncology Society of Pakistan
Book your free consultation